Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Puchased light fixture for kitchen and cover cracked need…

Customer Question
Puchased light fixture for...

Puchased light fixture for kitchen and cover cracked need replacement Model GV4482-T8-0R, Item # 337229. Is there any warranty on this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to Lowe's where it was purchased and they do not stock replacement cover for fixture. Instructed to contact you directly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Fixture is only about 1 year old.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.