Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a macbook just upgraded to High Sierra O/s. My

Customer Question
I have a macbook...

I have a macbook just upgraded to High Sierra O/s. My version of Outlook does not work on it and I can't get access to my email. what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Won't do any good.The problem is my outlook on the mac does not work at all, so a new password *****;t help

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which version of Outlook is it?