Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to do two step security check, they send a code…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to do two step security check , they send a code which I am using it does not work. They send code to my land line telephone, telephone does not ring, I can not get my e mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On my cell and I pad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes my home phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

For which service are you trying to do this for?

Please let me know

thank you

i can not get email from my cell phone ((###) ###-#### and iPad.

Can you tell me the part of the email address after the @ symbol please?

Can you tell me the last password ***** remembered using?

my current password ***** ***** and the one before was mehrak

Tell me the phone number 14 please

my home phone is(###) ###-####

ok., the problem is you used a home phone number when it requested a cell phone number from you and as such it cannot text you the recovery code.

In this situation, your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you