Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I go to my Trash folder, the newest email there is from…

Customer Question
When I go to...

When I go to my Trash folder, the newest email there is from 2016. What is happening to my most recently deleted emails???

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

We are talking hundreds of emails--again, the most current date in the trash folder is from 2016!

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Where is that? Do I maybe need a newer version of gmail?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The only tabs I have are Primary, Social and Promotion.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please how you access Gmail, is it via your internet browser?

Please let me know

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist