Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help me find my email account. I have typed multiple times…

Customer Question
Please help me find...

Please help me find my email account. I have typed multiple times to be able to help me find the letter I wrote with long list of people to send it to. I've been trying to get to it for a few days now and it's not working. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No I haven't, didn't think of that. I will try now

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Let me try the places you recomended

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please click the link:

http://gmail.com

Click sign in.

Enter your email address and password ***** tell me if you're able to login or not.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.