Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have for the past three months been unable to log into my…

Customer Question
I have for the...

I have for the past three months been unable to log into my hot mail, microsoft and skipe. I last managed to access these accounts while in australia in august. i cannot understand the number your site send me to reset passwords

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

Not at moment

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes security question mothers maiden name only phone no is nz###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I donot thinh so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please type your Hotmail email address once. I will help you with this step by step.

Thank you.

Click the link:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

And then try to reset your account password *****

And tell me the issue you face while resetting it.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.