Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to se up a domain name with you guys and my ddns…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to se up a domain name with you guys and my ddns wants the txt number so I can set my email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Discount Domain Services I may have the wrong section.

Technician's Assistant: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.

How do I set up my domain name in seting up

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Verify your domain and set up email
First, you'll verify that you own the domain blossomministryaustralia.com.au, then you'll set up G Suite email for yourself and your users. Learn more
Log in to your domain host's website.
Your domain host is the company which manages your domain: blossomministryaustralia.com.au. This is either the company where you bought your domain, or where you set up your website.
Open your domain host's website in a new tab and log in.
orChoose a different methodI have successfully logged in.
Go to the control panel for your domain
Add a new TXT record to your domain.
Save the TXT record and verify.
Go to the control panel for your domain
Create new MX records for G Suite.
Save the MX recordsVerify domain and set up email
Need help? Search the Help Center or call u

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need a txt number so they can ste it up for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?

sorry no

Under the remote session, I will be able to check the issue and fix it directly.