Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot find my e-mail so that may print tickets for opera…

Customer Question
I cannot find my...

I cannot find my e-mail so that may print tickets for opera at the met. for hansel and gretel

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes i have

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Yahoo.com

Technician's Assistant: How long ago did your email go missing? Have you tried sending a Restore Request to Yahoo?

No i don't know how to do that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist