Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I WANT TO DELETE AN EMAIL ADDRESS, SO IT DOES NOT SHOW IN…

Customer Question
I WANT TO DELETE...

I WANT TO DELETE AN EMAIL ADDRESS, SO IT DOES NOT SHOW IN THE "TO" PART AS AN OPTION

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMX , SORRY... FORGOT THE IMPORTANT BIT OF INFO

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmx? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

GMX HELP. NOTHING SHOWS, ONLY HOW TO DELETE A CONTACT THAT'S IN THE CONTACT LIST.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU SO MUCH

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 8 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know how do you open your email..in outlook, mail, internet explorer, firefox or chrome

Please cancel this help. Found the solution, Thank you Michelle. Mark

thanks.