Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I change the credit card you have on file for me?

Customer Question
How do I change...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went on your app and it only wanted me to request a ride or buy a gift card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just tell me how to change my credit card with you so it's correct

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now? Or a Mac? or a smartphone?
  2. Are you referring to the Uber app?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess