Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Does changing primary browser effect my e-mail? I changed…

Customer Question
Does changing primary browser...

Does changing primary browser effect my e-mail? I changed from Safari to Chrome and back to safari and now I'm not getting any e-mails? I'm confused.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I'm not sure. Yahoo says I need to log in to them, but I don't think I have a Yahoo account. I'd guess I have (or had )OutLook. Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to ask any more or tell you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using Safari before to access your email? Is your email address ending in @yahoo.com?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I'm using a Mac Book Pro. I think I was using Safari. My address ends with "@att.net"

Thank you for writing back with that information. Please give me a moment to type the answer and procedures for you.

No, Jess. I do not want the $39 service. I'm just too confused to continue. How is my Good Will deposit refunded?

I am very sorry about the confusion. Yes, we guarantee our service and you can get your money back if you do not want to continue.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you want to continue, please let me know.

Jess