Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have e-mail and g-mail on my phone, and it now is sending…

Customer Question
I have e-mail and...

I have e-mail and g-mail on my phone, and it now is sending e-mails from sexual accounts , ie Russia, Asian sites with out my consent even any contact, my gmail is secure , but my concern is how do I tract who is sending these and how cant I stop it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung -sm-j727v

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Just purchased phone 10/11/2017 as upgrade and my wife also had access to my email, which I approve, yet it has caused problems and I have never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how these emails come but not to my gmail, and its a porblem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 8 months ago
ProTechExper

Hello, my Name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help with your issue today. It is important that your email providing you value not discourse. You mention you have an email and a gmail. Who is your email provider i.e yahoo, Comcast, aol, etc.?