Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email and or my password no longer work, help me restart.

Customer Question
Hello, my email and...

Hello, my email and or my password ***** longer work, help me restart

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have an iPad, phone is no good to me as I am nearly deaf

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All the emails and passwords of the past, nothing works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access your Gmail account?