Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to add a screen name for my husband, AOL, phone,

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add a screen name for my husband

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, tablet and desktop His will be mostly on his phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

LG G5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your G5? What have you tried so far?

He has not had a screen name on this account before

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Okay

Please go to myaccount.aol.com and sign in with his Username and Password. Type the answer to his Account Security Question and click Continue.

Under Username Options, click Manage My Usernames.

In the Add a Screen Name box, type the Username that he wish to add and then click Add.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Just want to add new screen name for my husband no need for anything more
new screen name will be***@******.***

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Is there a problem?

Did you recevied my answer please ? to add a screen name, please follow the steps below :

Let me know the results

Thank you