Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I moved my business and home over a year ago. I need to get…

Customer Question
I moved my business...

I moved my business and home over a year ago. I need to get the correct address on google

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. Yahoo is my home page

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't really know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you the one managing the google listing of your business?
  2. Can you please tell me the name of the business or the link to see it in Google?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I am a sole propietor. Business name is Scott's Glass Works 5799 C Y Ave. Casper Wy 82604 Previous address was 356 N Wolcott Casper WY 82601 Phone is(###) ###-#### E-mail***@******.*** Thankyou

Thank you for writing back with that information. Can you please give me the URL of the Google listing of your business with the wrong info?

Also, are you the one managing that Google listing?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scotts-Glass-Works/283107455182429

This is a Facebook page, NOT a Google page. Are you sure this is the page you are complaining about? Also, are you the one who created this Facebook page?