Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have inadvertently created two gmail address. want only one…

Customer Question
Have inadvertently created two...

Have inadvertently created two gmail address. want only one *****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Imac and Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

To establish a new password, but in doing so I ended up with another address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Con't think of any

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. So when you go to gmail.com is the new address displaying?

Are you speaking to me right now from the imac or the ipad?

iMac

Perfect.

In order for me to connect and go through this with you I need you to download the secure support program. Click the following link and install the program

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg

After you install you will be shown an ID and 4 digit pass code. Leave the program open and reply to me with the ID and passcode and I can connect