Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently changed the format for receiving my email. This…

Customer Question
I recently changed the...

I recently changed the format for receiving my email. This was a mistake. I want to go back to the format I had before.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL is my provider

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desktop with my web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have flipped around and nothing works. The reason I changed was that my email was loading very slowly and a message came up that offered me to switch to a "classic format." Big mistake.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

You want to switch back to AOL's modern interface?

That's right. I want to switch back.

Give me a few mins. Ill send you steps.

What's going on? I'm waiting for you to tell me how to switch back. I do not want you to remotely do it for me.

The remote pop up is automated, ignore it. I will send you steps in a few mins. Please wait

Please login to your aol email, you will see options on the top right click Options and then Choose Standard.