Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My emails that I am trying to send bounce back saying they…

Customer Question
My emails that I...

My emails that I am trying to send bounce back saying they are spam. They are not. I am the communication director for our club and there are 253 members am respondsible for emailing. I have been doing this for a year and this is the first trouble I have encountered...HEIP!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I don't know what to do!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Three days

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

I just paid

Are you using Windows or mac?

already contacted customer service and they are looking into payment details. And they have authorized you to help me
Mac

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Ok I signed up but where is the info located that you need?

Did you install the program?

got verified

/What's the ID and Pass you see when you open it?

I don't see where it is....
All I see is where I sign in

Have you opened the teamviewer application?

ID is###-##-####Psswrd is da65n8
I have two accounts with google the address I am having trouble with is***@******.***
Are you still there?

Connected however it kicked me out, can we arrange a time for me to re-connect?