Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

New mail is being sent directly to delete folder. Verizon. I…

Customer Question
New mail is being...

New mail is being sent directly to delete folder

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I check IE web browser during the detail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not much. I've been searching the web for answers, but not finding anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It's happening in both IE and Firefox

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?