Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of my yahoo email account. will i have to…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my yahoo email account. will i have to pay for your service? i was warned not to make payments for this.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I am not logged into yahoo account now i have yahoo email on my laptop and iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not have a phone number on file apparently and i can't remeber one of the security questions that were asked of me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will i have to pay for this service?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Let me start off with saying that JustAnswer is a group of Experts in different fields. The area you've reached out to is with experts who know about email and the different carriers. I would be happy to assist you walking through any password ***** and go from there. It is generally cheaper to use us to help with computer issues than local techs. If you took the same issue to an IT guy at the store near you, it would charge a lot more money. So, today if you wanted help, we are not charging you to "unlock or reset" your email account. We are helping you go through the steps to reset it. If you do not want assistance with that, I completely understand. Let me know, and I'll make sure they get you taken care of it customer service. If you do want further help, please let me know so I can try to help you unlock this account.