Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant sign in. I forgot my password. Not that I can

Customer Question
I cant sign in...

I cant sign in . I forgot my password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I can remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No , Ijust want to reset my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
The password ***** need to get to is for AOL.
12/4/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thank you.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you forgot your AOL password ***** in this case we can try to reset the password ***** follow the below steps in order to reset your password.

1. Visit the https://i.aol.com/account/password/start page.
  2. Enter your username or email address in that text box.
  3. Click Next.
  4. Type the email address you specified for account recovery.
  5. Click Submit.
  6. Enter the answer to your security question.
  7. Click Submit.
  8. Enter a new password, and then do it once more to verify that you typed it correctly. It's best to choose a secure, "hack-proof" password.
  9. Click Submit again and then Continue.

Let me know if it works for you.

I'd rather you tell me what to do.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

I understand your concern please click on this link https://i.aol.com/account/password/start and just follow the steps if you stuck at some place let me know i will help you.