Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Gmail acct for main e-mail and a G suite for our…

Customer Question
I have a Gmail...

I have a Gmail acct for main e-mail and a G suite for our board and chair members for our nonprofit. We have a newsletter that goes out monthly for years. I have recently set up a new e-mail under G suite for***@******.***. The newsletter is being blocked from being sent from new acct. However, it still will go with our main acct***@******.***. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All the above.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well, I did from my computer on gmail main acct but I need the Chair in charge of the newsletter to be able to send from her computer on the***@******.***. Why can't she do from her acct.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your email. I'd be happy to help you today with it. When you said she is unable to send from her desk, does she get an error message and can you tell me what it is?