Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to change phone number on gmail acount. Phone trying to…

Customer Question
Need to change phone...

Need to change phone number on gmail acount

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone trying to access on lab top sending security code to wrong number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. In order to change the phone number on the account you must be able to log into the account. Are you able to log into the account at this time and if not did you forget the password ***** did something else happen?