Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not preview a card. I tin. I think it is Yahoo. I have…

Customer Question
I can not preview...

I can not preview a card

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I tin

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I think it is Yahoo. I have been a customer for about 7 years and have never had this problem.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have just contacted JacqueLawson on the web site

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

2 weeks. Let me ask you about to $53.00 I just paid for this service that I do not want. I understand that it is refundable for this trial time. Is that true. If not, I would like a telephone number to call and talk to someone about this transaction, Thsnk you
I don’t want you to do anything that will cost more money. I want the money I already paid refunded ASAP

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris