Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I HAVE SCHEDULED SCANS, AND THEY DON'T SCAN. FRONTIER.

Customer Question
I HAVE SCHEDULED SCANS...

I HAVE SCHEDULED SCANS, AND THEY DON'T SCAN

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

FRONTIER

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

OUTLOOK ON MY PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I HAVE RESET THE SCAN SCHEDULE 5 OR 6 TIMES, AND IT DOES NOT WORK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM WON'T FOLLOW SCAN DIRECTIONS!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?