Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I put an order for a diamond ring that I paid 297.oo dollars…

Customer Question
I put an order...

I put an order for a diamond ring that I paid 297.oo dollars for it. I do not have it yet as it is in transit . But the same ring right now is on sale for 229.00 dollars and I want my refund for 50.00 dollars. Please take care of it and Thank you in advance. Veena

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My e. mail is [email protected] gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

There is no need for it I just want 50.00 dollars refund or I need to return the ring

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want customer service to take care of the matter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach some other company.
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.