Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't access it. I don't know; I'm not technologically…

Customer Question
I can't access it ...

I can't access it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't know; I'm not technologically very savvy. The account is linked to the mobile phone, but as far as I know Thunderbird is not on the phone. I don't know what is.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not as far as I know. Or if I do I wouldn't know where to find them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want access to my email account as I have about 120 newsletters to get out and of course the addresses are in Thunderbird...

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your email account?

Please let me know

This morning

Thanks

What now happens when you try to access it?

Sorry, the costs are escalating and my bank has blocked my card for what they consider a suspicious transaction. I thought I was paying $5 now I find it's $54.

ok