Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It was configured with ************.com which is not my

Customer Question
[Second opinion] It was...

[Second opinion] It was configured with ************.com which is not my email address and I am having problems updating.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to delete the email address from the ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not been able to use the ipad maximally

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello this is Bing here. Can you please clarfiy why you need to access someone else's email address on your iPad?
It was used to configure my ipad and anytime I want to update any of the facility on the ipad, it will prompt up and request for the password. I want to disable the account on my ipad
If I understand correctly, it is your Apple ID for the iPad, which is mainly used to manage iOS update and applications as well as contacts.Of course you can remove it from your iPad but it will stop syncing. Is it something you are after?
If so, please advise your iOS version so I can give you specific instruction to remove the Apple ID per your expectation. Thanks.

Apple version 5.11(9B206), Serial numberD*********H and Model M********D

Thanks for the information. So your iPad should be Apple iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular - 3rd generation. Correct?

> Apple version 5.11(9B206)

Do you mean it is iOS 5.11?

i don't know. I think you people can not help me.
Try going into Settings > Store, tap on the account id and log out of it, and then log in with your account. If the 'installer' installed any apps then they will be tied to his account, and only his account can download any updates to those apps, so you should delete them.We can help. :)
FYI - "and then log in with your account"
This is for situation if you want to use another Apple ID on the device. If you don't need any Apple ID, just skip this step.
I have already asked for a refund because you can not help me