Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I start outlook it says "Processing" and nothing else…

Customer Question
When I start outlook...

When I start outlook it says "Processing" and nothing else happens (over 2 hours)

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From my computer - I have a licence for Microsoft Office

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, since it doesn't let me in to Outlook. It is since the Windows Update yesterday.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Which email account are you accessing using outlook ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.
Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.
Thank you