Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have to have a new password. Bigpond. Web browser. First…

Customer Question
Have to have a...

Have to have a new password

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Bigpond

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

First time ever, widow came up asking retry, new password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No this is the first time this has happened

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Have you tried changing/reset the password ? if so what happened when you tried ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer to access this email account ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

no i just want to put in my password ***** be finished

Please click on this link : - https://myacct.telstra.com/forgottenPassword?execution=e1s1 provide the details it asks for then it will allow you to change or retrieve the password.Please try it and let me know.

Did you manage to change or retrieve the bigpond email password ***** the link i gave ?