Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need help--Unable to. Unable to put in my zip code My

Customer Question
Need help--Unable to Technician's...

Need help--Unable to

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Unable to put in my zip code My setting is set to allow pass accessgmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It worked fine this afternoon--unable to select theaters what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I rebooted my iPhone---My red screen is open--next to the red screen is a white screen that I can slide over the red scree--I think it is asking a zip I don't know to sign in a proper zip

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to talk to a live person if possible 1(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

What email service are you having trouble logging into?

MoviePass. Unable to put in my zip code
I would like to talk to a technician
1(###) ###-#### Land line
I would pay you the $39 if you could remotely solve my problem--Can you do this on my iPhone?
Please advise
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

please explain the problem a bit more in detail. You are unable to put zipcode on which moviepass website?

Please cancel request. Will try to solve my problem.
Norman Alpert
Please cancel the service --Do not bill my account---Payment will be blocked--
Norman Alpert
Do not charge me any amount---The expert never solved my problem---I solved my problem myself---I should not be charged--The expert did nothing for me. The bank has been contacted to stop any charges from your company---Please acknowledge---Thanls---Norman Alpert