Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It appears that I have just managed to delete our gmail

Customer Question
It appears that I...

It appears that I have just managed to delete our gmail archives of several years from all 3 of our computers which had access to this material by deleting it from a mobile computer which was running out of memory.I didn't realise that all this material was being stored on a Google server.Is it possible to recover the deleted material from the Google server?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Just clarify: what and how the emails have been deleted? The emails were deleted via web at mail.google.commsite, or emails you archived locally on your computer?