Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is ritesh some one hack my gmail.account .how can I…

Customer Question
Hi this is ritesh...

Hi this is ritesh some one hack my gmail.account .how can I restat my email please.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Recovery but its been yesterday my ex girlfriend knew my password ***** m pretty sure she changed my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to login my gmail account please becausei got all mypersonal paper works .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Do you have access to the recovery email and the phone number provided on the google account for password *****?