Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is but comes through AOL but it wont come in.

Customer Question
My email is***@******.***...

My email is***@******.*** but comes through AOL but it wont come in

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Keeps saying wrong password ***** then won't do anything I have it written down so I know then they say they are too busy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

First of all, please login into your verizon(Now changed to AOL) webmail account:

Click the link: mail.aol.com

And then enter your email address and password.

If the password ***** ***** working, click forgot password ***** follow steps to create a new password.

And then use this new password.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.