Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant login my gmail account i change my phone number so…

Customer Question
I cant login my...

I cant login my gmail account i change my phone number so its even harder to get log in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I was on my old phone til i got a new one

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I should know the sercurity questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The one quesiton i have trouble with is when did i made the account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
When did you switch to from old phone to the new one? Do you know you can actually have the old number with your new phone?