Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my mail. I us to use Outlook and now I

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my mail. I us to use Outlook and now I don't remember my password ***** I can't find it .

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am also being told that I have no internet connection.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which Outlook are you referring to? Microsoft Outlook (email program of Office suite) or outlook.com (email portal of Microsoft)?