Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I access my outlook alias account? I had to set one…

Customer Question
How do I access...

How do I access my outlook alias account? I had to set one up to receive a Microsoft security code. My email is locked

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No, this happened after a Microsoft update

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Security question

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

do you have access to the recovery email and phone number you provided during the outlook email account?

I set it up but haven't been able to access it
no way. Forget I even contacted you. I have trouble with a situation like this before and it cost me big.
I refused the contract and agreed to the free trial and you charged paypal for $47.00. I don't deal with liars and thieves any more. I am tired of scams.