Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get on my e-mail. I have tried everything possible.

Customer Question
I cannot get on...

I cannot get on my e-mail. I have tried everything possible

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Cannot get on my e-mail. I have tried everything

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone #(###) ###-#### My mother's maiden name Ireland

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My e-mail address:***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Have you tried to reset the password?

I initiated the reset. Please give me the code that Gmail sent you in your mobile phone number.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Nothing works, so please give me a refund. How much was the charger?