Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My old email was I have lost all emails by switching to new…

Customer Question
My old email was***@******.***...

My old email was***@******.*** I have lost all emails by switching to new email I did not really want to switch but could not get to my old emails and did not know that I would loose all my emails by switching would like to go back to my old email help please

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet is fine its when I switched that I lost all the emails I had and some were important to me

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that im aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to go back to old email

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/4/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Have you tried to reset your old account password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess