Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to change my old Email to my new one that I have, but…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my old Email to my new one that I have, but I can't access my old one or remember the password ***** it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure had that Email for many years and haven't been in it for so long but I do have my username

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to change oldemail to my new one

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Email that I have for my photobucket account I can't get into and want to change it to my new Email which is***@******.***
Old email is***@******.***
Still not right can't get into my photobucket account
12/4/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Have you tried to reset your old email account password?

I can't get into my old Email it was with MSN, but it's not msn now they changed to outlook.com and my old email is not there and that is the email that I have for receiving new passwords for photobucket and I can't access it. I want photobucket to change my photobucket old Email to my new Email so I can get a new password ***** get back into my photos

I understand that you're not able to login into photobucket account?

When were you able to login into photobucket account last time?

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

*****************

Okay, I will call you in five minutes. Thank you.