Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I contacted your service before and you send me a technician…

Customer Question
Hi Andy, I contacted...

Hi Andy, I contacted your service before and you send me a technician who wanted my visa number , I put that in, but there was another question I did not understand and also I do pay five dollars , and the di I get charge for the time I need help to fix my problem?

Technician's Assistant: ***** ***** is our CEO.

I was asked to pay five Dollars and give my visa account for five Dollars, is that all, or will I get charged for the time it takes to fix my mail? Plus, Put my visa card in and the security number, but there was another

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Question I did not understand.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my tablet and on my apple mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, if he can fix mail mail account, or rather restore my old mail address, which is or was***@******.***

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Basically, your requirement is recover the password ***** this Optus email address***@******.***?Are you still an Optus user? If yes, for which Optus service(s)?