Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was having issues with my Outlook and a coworker did a…

Customer Question
I was having issues...

I was having issues with my Outlook and a coworker did a repair. The message came back to Activate by a certain date that was since past because i could not find my account code to re-activate. Not the Outlook is disabled. Can you help? Microsoft Office is a Legitimate Copy I purchase years ago. Outlook is 2013.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Logged into Outlook now. Reply, reply all and forward keys disabled.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I dis reset my password ***** don't remeber and cannot find my code numbers to reactivate.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. When you open your Outlook now, do you see ALL of your emails and email accounts except that those emailing functions are disabled?
  3. Do you see a notice at the top of the Outlook screen about reactivation?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess