Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to get a GoDaddy.com pin number for

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a GoDaddy.com pin number for CultFilmFreaks.com in order to renew with them my domain... Please, to save my website, please give me this pin number.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I'm logged into Gmail, but Google changed things and I can't renew my website on the blogger.admin so I need my pin number. My email gmail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I know my password ***** Google. I need my CultFilmFreaks.com Pin Number from GoDaddy for them to let me pay for my site to run again.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

WHat I need and the only thing I need is that GoDaddy Pin Number for Cultfilmfreaks.com

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Who created the pin number initially?

I do not know. But since Google has the info and runs my site CultFilmFreaks.com, THEY would know. That's what GoDaddy.com told me, that I HAD TO go through GOOGLE. They said that GOOGLE would have that info so that I can give it to GoDaddy.

Who registered the domain initially?

Someone must have done this manually.