Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My tv isn't letting me watch shows I have been. Vizio 6

Customer Question
My tv isn't letting...

My tv isn't letting me watch shows I have been

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio 6 years E3D420VX

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I was until I had to get a new router. menu works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.k

Can you tell me what shows or content specifically are not working?