Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Two of my rmails were sent to the 'junk' box in error. How…

Customer Question
Two of my rmails...

Two of my rmails were sent to the 'junk' box in error. How can I redirect them.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I think it is outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a browser --- Chrome I think

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have just gone back to google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I do not think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Do you view your email in a browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge

or do you see them in a program such as Microsoft Outlook?