Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have right e mail but need a pas# word. Don’t know which…

Customer Question
I have right e...

I have right e mail but need a pas# *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes don’t know which is for what need to ask

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so. (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just clear me with a password ***** I can use my I pad

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago

May I know if this is your Apple ID password ***** your iPad password?

Apple id
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago

Okay, I understand your concern

Please follow these steps and it will help you in resetting the password

1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: click on this link http://iforgot.apple.com/

2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

3. Select Email authentication followed by Next.

4. Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

5. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

6. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

7. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your Apple ID again.

Please let me know if it works for you.