Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password for my Yahoo email. Not that I know of.

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my Yahoo email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a very old account the phone number is ***** not in service now

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
If you could remember the full email address correctly, can you please try sending an email from another address to this Yahoo mailbox? This is to test if the accout is still up and in working condition.FYI - Yahoo routinely close inactive accounts not in use for years. One of my good-looking email with Yahoo was lost this way N years ago. :(