Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can’t read my emails even though it is fully charged.

Customer Question
I can’t read my...

I can’t read my emails even though it is fully charged

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Century link

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my i pad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Not much give me a hint as to what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the exact issue with your emails is it you are unable to access your emails?