Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

LOOKING fOR A LAST NAME bray IN MONTH OF Nov.

Customer Question
LOOKING fOR A LAST...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

CPU

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Toshiba win 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Every thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Looking for last name BRAY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.