Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to send an e-mail inviting multiple people to an open…

Customer Question
I want to send...

I want to send an e-mail inviting multiple people to an open house .I would like to put the addresses of the long list of invitees in the BCC line to save space. Is there any way to flag those people in my contact list and add them all at once instead of one at a time? ( I have aol)

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I just want to know if it can be done and how.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/3/2017
Email technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago
Edward Dorsey
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. Thank you.
Email technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago
Just create a distribution list in Contacts and name accordingly, add the names and emails from your contacts to that dist list. Then create a new email message and add that list name in the BCC filed.
Email technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago

Steps: Select Contacts on the left menu, click New List, then add the names. Then click Add List button to Save the new dist list. Then select it like you would any other name in your contacts list. It will then populate with all those names added.